Our teachers come from all over the world. They have studied in some of the finest conservatories both here in the United States and abroad. Many are actively involved in performing in some of the most well-known venues here in the NYC metro area. Others are currently teaching in our public and private schools and yet others have been successful professional private teachers for years. All teachers for KBM are approved only after they have passed our requirements which include the following:
- Teachers must submit a written application that includes a teaching resume and a performance resume if applicable.
- Teachers are interviewed by our highly qualified and trained professional recruiters.
- We require both personal and professional references before a teacher may instruct our students
- We perform a background check on all applicants.
- We receive a large number of applications from prospective music teachers and we are picky.
- We will accept only those who are qualified as well as personable and neat in appearance.
- We always follow up on lessons taught by our teachers. We ask you how the lesson went and we listen! We only keep those teachers who are tried and true.